Please pray they don't take away my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray they don't take away my social security payments. I can't afford to live with my child if so. I'm terminally ill. Please please pray for me. I also have trouble sleeping, please pray.
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do that I may know Joy and love. Help me be the good in the world. Don’t let me wallow in self pity. Turn my thoughts to love and joy and kindness. Forgive me for where I’ve done wrong. Give me strength to do better and to live my life to the fullest. Remove fear so I can give back to those...
Replies
7
Views
176
Please pray that God would take away the feelings of shame and embarrassment after interacting with people in the occult at the coffee shop who have repeatedly attacked my character or went out of their way to bully and embarrass me. I feel like they are demons not human beings. I need to be in...
Replies
6
Views
111
Dear Lord, My heart feels heavy right now, and I don’t fully understand why. There is worry inside me, especially about our finances. Sometimes it feels like what we have is not enough. But You are my Provider. You see our needs before we even speak them. Please replace my worry with peace...
Replies
5
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom