Please pray the Lord will heal me. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m not doing well financially and I’m in debt. I recently took on a new career and I’m asking God to help me out of debt and to provide so I can pay my bills and be able to live. Lastly, I want to pray over my relationship with the beautiful woman he has gifted me with to keep us close together...
Replies
9
Views
233
Please Pray for me in the name of Christ Jesus that Our Lord will forgive me for my arrogance about ###. Please Pray that Our Lord will remove all damage from ### from my body, and restore me to health in order that I may Praise Him and Glorify His Name!
Replies
10
Views
296
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom