Please pray the bump and heavy feeling ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing of bump on head and other injuries on the body after fall
Replies
8
Views
333
Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
154
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,702
Messages
16,814,137
Members
650,962
Latest member
Dwioraurwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom