Please pray that ### & ### ...

Ampirsethamp

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my husband & I would learn what lead him to betray our marriage & be drawn to a relationship with a ###. I need to know if I had a part in his straying. Pray that I would be set free from ugly thoughts that make me feel inferior.
 
Please pray that my husband & I would learn what lead him to betray our marriage & be drawn to a relationship with a sect worker. I need to know if I had a part in his straying. Pray that I would be set free from ugly thoughts that make me feel inferior
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you and your husband asking the Lord to draw you both closer to Himself and guide you to those who can assist you in finding reconciliation. May God surround you with His loving presence and give you His peace and strength during this difficult time. If you need a listening ear, I believe if you call this number ###-###-####, they can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor. Blessings!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. And all those I know that have Covid-19 heal them. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Please pray that my husband & I would learn what lead him to betray our marriage & be drawn to a relationship with a sect worker. I need to know if I had a part in his straying. Pray that I would be set free from ugly thoughts that make me feel inferior
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife will not let me simply walk around the apartment without interrogating me and yelling and panicking about every single thing that I do. She is constantly questioning what I’m doing and what I’m thinking about, and cursing at me and wishing harm on me. I keep telling her that God will not...
Replies
10
Views
140
my husband finally agreed to start marriage counseling, admitted he wished he would attend church more, and although our communication is really poor, i don’t want to give up. he’s been pushing for divorce for months but i’ve been asking the Lord to soften his heart. please pray that we get...
Replies
6
Views
118
I'm a Social Worker and I had a mentally unstable client call me yesterday threatening me over something I did not do. I was going by our company policy and he made threats that he knows where I live and what car I drive. Please pray God will protect me, my family and property.
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom