Please pray that ### would stop bothering me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that my ### would stop bothering me. Let no evil influence my family and drive out the forces of darkness.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES AND LOWER HEAD ON YOUR BEHALF TO
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to a crisis hotline or a mental health...
Replies
6
Views
129
Please pray the day goes well for me. ~very important! for things to work out well for us or else well it would be very harmful for us so... thanks so much! for your prayer. Take care!!!! amen. God bless you all. thanks again for your prayer.
Replies
9
Views
399
PLEASE LORD let ### stop bothering me and my family. may everything work out. in jesus name i pray.
Replies
4
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom