Please pray that ### would be strengthened after a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae2

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that ### would be strengthened after a bad choice by a spouse has saddened her beyond what most of us will ever know.....'That He would grant her, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might, by His Spirit, in the inner man.' Galatians 3:16
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, when I moved out of Italy where I had everything I ever needed and wanted and was such a happy girl with great memories that I will always keep, a church I can literally trust, beautiful Christian friendship, a Christian life and perfect Christian best friends group and had so many...
Replies
6
Views
286
My husband (###) and I (###) have been together for almost 15yrs (married 2.5yrs) and have 2 wonderful children together. This past year or so has been the most difficult and challenging season of our relationship yet. We have both made mistakes, we have both done damage to our relationship, but...
Replies
12
Views
548
Please pray that my heart would be strengthened and beat normally, and plaque would melt away in my arteries in Jesus name. By His stripes we were healed and I believe and receive this. God bless you all.
Replies
32
Views
539
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom