Please pray that we get the new ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN EVERYTHING COMING AFTER ME FOR NO REASON SAYING GOING INTO A CONVALESCENT HOME FROM MY OWN FAMILY SATAN ETC ITS GONE F U SATAN MY GOD..I GET MY 2 CATS A NEW SAFE HOME GREATLY URGENTLY THAT ISNT CONNECTED TO MY OWN FAMILY THAT WANTS ME HURTING FIR NO REASON..IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY OWN MY...
Replies
9
Views
145
LIFE IN I GET A NEW BOWTIE AND BELL FOR ONE IF MY CATS GREATLY THAT HE IS OK WEARING WITH GREATLY MYSELF MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ARE SLIVE INSIDE AND OUT NO WORRIES I GET A FINE ASS GREATLY EITH MY EARNED GRACE US SUFFICIENT THIS ISNT A WANT THIS IS A NEED GREATLY URGENTLY MY NEW...
Replies
10
Views
149
LIFE IN I GET MY NEW LOOK ON ATTRACTION OF THE LIRD STAYS WITH ME ALL MY BEING STAYS WITH ME..LIFE IN URGENTLY I GET A SAFE SECURE HOME TO STAYYYYY THATS A GOOD THING FOR ME AND I GET A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF ME GRACEFULLY GREATLY I GRT HEALED BACK IN SHAPE AND GET MY NEW START IN PEACE HARMONY MY...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom