Please pray that the numbness in my ###.

Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name, asking for Your healing touch on behalf of ###. Please Lord, heal the numbness in ###'s right foot and leg. We know that You are the Great Physician and that nothing is too difficult for You. We thank You for Your healing power and ask that You restore ###'s health and strength. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Distractions Will Come But Keep Your Focus On God!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would like prayer for healing from bloating, numbness, insomnia, and pains in my body and protection from any witchcraft, and fear of it. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
84
I just feel all around numb. No feelings good or bad. I would like to break out of this. Also God revives things with ###. I would ideally like things to progress and would consider marriage with him but I'd like more from him. If it's God's will to revive. Or if itsxfoneone else lead to that...
Replies
10
Views
114
Please God help me to be get rid of my numbness
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom