Please pray that the Lord will set it in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will79

Account Closed
Please pray that the Lord will set it in the heart of my Introduction to Anthropology instructor to approve my request for a 30 day course extension.

I have had many difficulties in completing this course and with just a little more time I will be able to successfully finish.

Please pray that the Lord will soften my professor's heart enough to grant my extension request.

In Jesus name, Amen
 
I thank each of you for the prayers. Unfortunately, my request for a course extension has been denied by my professor.

And I will fail my class.

:indifferent:
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CONTROL CLAIM MY SHIELDS R GREATLY UP SHUT UP SATAN I FIND MY EXTRA SET OF KEYS AND MY EYES DON'T WATER PLEASE MY FAMILY'S EYES 👀 ARE WELL OUR PETS KEYS ARE WITH US GREATLYYYYY I FIND MY KEYS FOR MASTER LOCK AND EXTRA LOCK FOR GATES AND LOCKER FOR WORK..I GET MYSELF TOGETHER...
Replies
7
Views
104
1. A pension for me, I am ### years old and need financial provision. 2. Please pray for a New set of teeth God made teeth. Thank you very much. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
401
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom