Please pray that the Lord guides me into the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lifeofbm
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lifeofbm

Guest
Please pray that the Lord guides me into the right direction and lights the path that I should choose. The past week it seems that only a dark cloud has surrounded me and I can't seem to shake it. I just need prayer and guidance. I've dealt with a car wreck, grandfather being in the hospital, and heartbreak within the last month. Times are hard and all I ask is for prayer. Nothing seems to go as planned and I know the only person that can fix these problems are the Lord. I just need a little prayer to help assist that. I'm not scared to admit I don't have the best relationship with the Lord but I am working on that. I just need signs for him to point out which path I shall take. Thank you all for your time.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God guides me this month.
Replies
8
Views
294
pls pray that my dissertation committee supports me guides me and is good to me. I need direction and guidance for my topic and comps. it needs to be done now. pls have them be patient, supportive and helpful. Pls have them guide me so I may create a beautiful topic--an easy one--but no less...
Replies
8
Views
245
Please pray that God guides me and protects me at work.
Replies
10
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom