Please pray that the Lord grants His Peace of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray that the Lord grants His Peace of mind, healing powerful touch and direction to ###, ###, me, as well as ### and ###. Many thanks, In Him
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer Before Rest Heavenly Father, As I rest for a while, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. I thank You for Your constant presence in our lives and for all the blessings You have already given us. Lord, I ask for more abundant blessings for the remaining days of December...
Replies
8
Views
310
Good morning to all I am leaving for the govt. public office to meet the officer. Pray that His Peace will overrule my heart. That I would given the right words to speak and the case would be closed. Blessings to All 🙏
Replies
10
Views
436
Dear Prayer Community, I am reaching out because I am feeling deeply overwhelmed, exhausted, and in need of spiritual strength. Since lost my father a few years ago, I have been doing my best to take care of my household and my mother, who is currently unwell. We are currently living in a...
Replies
8
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom