Please pray that the Holy Spirit will fill me. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvb

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that the Holy Spirit will fill me. I am sick and empty...thank you
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord fill me with your Holy Spirit and Heal me physically, spiritually, mentally and naturally. I need The Lord more than ever. May the Almighty God bless me in all my ways.
Replies
10
Views
243
Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
165
🙇🏻 Holy Spirit's Strength & Power, Christ Dwells in Our Hearts, Know Dimensions of Christ's Love, Filled to Up and Overflowing with The Fullness of God's Holy Spirit Eph 3:14-20... 🧎🏽‍♂️"We bow our knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom