please pray that the high winds won't ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please Family Friends Ministries If You Would Still Pray Keep Me Right Now In Praying Prayers As I AM Out Of The City For A Good 25 12 24 Hours & My Wish Is Two Start Going In Wrap It Right Now 100 % Smooth & Liter Die A Jest Feeling Stomach With A 100 % Smooth & Liter Die A Jest Feeling Bladder...
Replies
Views
Please Would You Pray Continue Two Always Pray Not Only For Me Two Just Feel But Two Always Feel & Stay Round 9800.000000000 Fire Up In Your Feet Legs Body Arms Hands Two Help You Two Always Feel Two Keep Nice Warm Comfortable With Out Always Need Two Feel Damp Cold Cooler When Trying Two Come...
Replies
Views
Two Just Be Able Two Feel When Going Two Be Out Of The City Right Now For A Good 25 Days For At Less For Today If God Can Help You When Being On The Road Highway Off In The Sunshine Destination That We Will Start Getting Dry Also Feeling Like 15 18 20 25 31 Degrees In Stream South Southern...
Replies
Views
Lord lord please please bless my consultation with Dr ahmed tomorrow in every singke way make Dr ahmed please please spend alot more than 15 minutes with me not rush me being with me in aby way please please give me all the rught things winds to say arrtìcutaley bless Dr ahmed to be truly...
Replies
Views
Jesus please help my son today at school do well on his quiz remember everything no embarrassing incidents and not lose anything. Please also let the lead paint test that was done on our house be negative and please let my leg pain stop. Please also let my mother in law's Dr call and talk to my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom