please pray that the discussion between my husband and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sia

Account Closed
please pray that the discussion between my husband and my parents will a peaceful one.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
O God in heaven above, please bring peace into this ###.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray for the above prayer request in Jesus name

Amen.
 
Father,
I thank you for who you are to us and appreciate your efforts and loving kindness of helping us. I want to commit your child unto your able hands praying that you will give her a piece of mind to continue praying and believing in you. Lord of Lords, I pray that the entire family will have a peaceful meeting and thereafter peace. May this family have oneness and love one another just as you loves us by sacrificing your only son for our sake. May you be the light to the family's path and give them wisdom to reason as Christians and Adults. In Jesus name I do pray and believe. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The discussion group is later on today, so in like 4 hours. We need God to be present & fill the room. No mocking of Jesus hopefully. The conversation to be centred on Christ at all times. Speak about the harsh topics, as well as the easy. I also need to talk to my pastor about baptism maybe...
Replies
10
Views
238
The discussion group is later on today, so in like 4 hours. We need God to be present & fill the room. No mocking of Jesus hopefully. The conversation to be centred on Christ at all times. Speak about the harsh topics, as well as the easy. I didn't get to talk to my pastor about baptism, the...
Replies
11
Views
247
The next one is in like a months time, so it starts back up again in September, so please pray for that. The one yesterday was really good, I really felt God speaking through people. There was no mocking of Jesus, but I think that's because ### weren't there this time. Please pray for ###...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom