please pray that the best work opportunity ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to you with a heart full of hope. I thank God for everything, but I am facing a very difficult situation. My wife urgently needs a kidney transplant. Her sister is ready to donate, but we cannot afford the high costs of the surgery in ###. I am a...
Replies
9
Views
192
Can I please get prayer for work that is enjoyable and with good people and there will be flexibility? I haven't been as motivated, so hoping to upskill too, to enhance potential opportunities and add value where applicable for the industry.
Replies
9
Views
216
as a free lance tutor, I am struggling because people are unreliable; families suddenly stop tuition at short notice and for various reasons as the end of the school year is getting near. I pray to be able to help students effectively, and for each student to be motivated and regular. I need to...
Replies
8
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom