Please pray that the application and resume ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a job offer from Ministry of Finance and Jesus to open doors to interviews that only offer job and block all the fake interviews with no jobs.
Replies
12
Views
117
Please pray for ###'s citizenship application to be scheduled, approved and so he feels safe in this country.
Replies
11
Views
221
Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom