Please pray that ###'s jaws can ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lor d, last night in prayer i felt healign on my extremely dehydrated jaws adn teeth. i asked you to help my unbelief for wantign a miracle healign and You , Lor d gave me much healign on my jaw and teeht alignment. Im so grateful. thank you! . Please heall peole who are in severe...
Replies
12
Views
171
Please pray that the dental and jaw pain I'm having is healed, and its root cause. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
12
Views
198
I have almost complete gum and alveolar jaw bone recession and non-forgiving throbbing pain. I ask whomever reads this to hook up their faith for my gums to be restored and for all pain associated to be gone. In the name of Yehusha. ###
Replies
8
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom