Please pray that ###'s breathing will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband ### is now in palliative care for COPD. Pray for medical miracle… that breathing becomes easy. He able to participate and have surprisingly good energy.
Replies
11
Views
222
Please pray for me. I'm having trouble breathing and I'm wheezing. This is happening over and over. I been to the emergency room but they been giving me steroids but not enough like normally. Please pray this stop immediately. Pray the nebulizer i have here can resolve the issue. I also have a...
Replies
11
Views
198
I need prayers for my ### year old Shih Tzu he had a steroid injection on Saturday and ever since then he is having rapid breathing and does not want to eat. We are in hospital now please we need all the prayers we can get. Thank you
Replies
16
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom