Please pray that ### quits drinking and finds ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, please keep me in your prayers. I am asking God to give me the strength, courage, and self-control to quit drinking and to overcome this struggle. Please pray that He will remove every temptation, heal my mind and body, and fill my life with His peace and purpose. Your prayers and...
Replies
10
Views
338
Dear Lord, Please lord I’m begging you to help my brother ### ###. Please heal his face from red face and roseca and help him to quit drinking alcohol and help him with his panic attacks, he gets them off and on. Please heal his mind from wanting to drink and I pray all the bad spirits inside...
Replies
8
Views
367
Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom