please pray that our new job description ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 52:14 – “Just as there were many who were appalled at him-his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness-“ Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 52:14 describes the...
Replies
8
Views
150
I am asking for prayer for my new job that I'm starting on Monday. Here's the backstory, I used to work with a man at my current job, he left and went to a different company. We had our differences and I blocked him. Recently, I unblocked him. And he told me I should apply at this other company...
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom