Please Pray That ### Of ### Would Contact Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Please pray for me that ### of mine who is probably busy and from whom I have not heard for about ### weeks (which to me feels like ### centuries). I don't care about specific response from that ###, may God almighty decide about that. All I care is that I receive at least something from that ###. It would lift my worries and make me so much happier. May the God's will be done. I am grateful to LORD already. Thanks and Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Dear Father, through Your mercy and grace we together humbly ask Your interference and guidance on ### communication with his friend. Please bless this relationship with peace and love. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus Christ please pray that my husband ### contacts me and is safe from harm, returns back to me. Please Pray that I will relocate before the year is over. I'm believing God for a new address is safe good neighborhood. For Prayers, Thank You Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
129
Please pray for ### contact me soon and that we are able to keep in contact.
Replies
8
Views
276
I’ve been having bloody nasal discharge, a burning sensation in my throat and esophagus, ear pain, muscle cramps, and difficulty breathing. Since there is no residual-current device (RCD) and there may be a leakage current, it’s possible that I’m coming into contact with something electrical...
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom