Please pray that my travel on December ###

golden65

Prayer Warrior
Please pray that my travel on ### will be safe and there will be a nice weather
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying that Father God will grant your heart's desire and prayer for nice weather and safe travel in December in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. God keep me as the apple of Your eye and cause me to keep Your Word as the apple of my eye. Bless me with wisdom and a wise understanding heart. Bless me with a praying spirit and cause my relationship with You to grow stronger, more intimate, trusting, and sweeter, as the days, months, and years go by. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. God bless me to always be God conscious, keep my focus on You, and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and the footsteps that I take daily. Bless me to dream the dreams of God, and see those dreams come to reality. God bless me to fulfill my God destiny.

God be with me as a mighty warrior. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, demonic activity, witchcraft, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, You ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. Let all their evil plans against me blow up and backfire. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. And God may all my enemies accept Your Son, Jesus Christ, as their Savior and Lord. May they too come to know, love, and live their lives to please You. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen, so be it.

:)Your Daily Appointment With God Is The Most Important One You Will Have All Day! Please spend quiet time with God daily (praying, talking to God, reading your Bible, and just being still and silent in God's presence).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Replies
10
Views
212
My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. Since the recent Iran war, his work has been very high pressure and toxic. He has been underpaid and overworked and the effects has seeped into our relationship. Calls have been less. And I do believe him. I don't doubt. We...
Replies
12
Views
236
Pray for the evil, dishonest, mean, jealous and troublesome Puerto Rican Security Guard ### to stop wrongfully harassing her innocent Christian coworkers by telling lies about them in the Securit company in ### in December ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom