please pray that my students will be ...

Blade

Faithful Servant
please pray that my students will be engaged in their zoom lessons today please. God bless. :)###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my class so they are protected and there’s no accidents that happen, I also need grace and favor from parents students and coworkers and higher ups, I have some students that are losing focus and hurting other friends especially ### ### ### ### ### please for my class and these...
Replies
13
Views
219
Please pray for my students and class that are defiant, who finds learning to be boring, who complains and who hates coming to school for no reason. Please pray for joy growth active participation and great behaviors
Replies
10
Views
126
One of my students has an exam in my subject for the whole year in a couple of days. Please pray that I will find a suitable written exam for him. I cannot find the one that I found a week ago in my apartment! Please pray that I will find it today in Jesus' name so that I can copy it and prepare...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom