Please pray that my son passes his ###

Status update.. he failed the test but thanks to you all for the prayers!! Please continue to pray that he prepares for the test by studying!!! And taking practice tests!
 
Please pray that my son passes his drivers license test this morning! Please!! Lord help him!! Jesus help me! He has to pass for himself and for my sanity please I’m begging please pray hard prayer warriors!
May the soul rest in peace. I pray to God to give all his blessing and courage at this moment. Praying to God for you and your family.
 
Please pray that my son passes his drivers license test this morning! Please!! Lord help him!! Jesus help me! He has to pass for himself and for my sanity please I’m begging please pray hard prayer warriors!
I prayed for his victory Amen
 
Please pray that my son passes his drivers license test this morning! Please!! Lord help him!! Jesus help me! He has to pass for himself and for my sanity please I’m begging please pray hard prayer warriors!
Lord Jesus Christ, please
Hear our prayers.
Amen
 
Please pray that my son passes his drivers license test this morning! Please!! Lord help him!! Jesus help me! He has to pass for himself and for my sanity please I’m begging please pray hard prayer warriors!
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my son passes his exams and his job is secured. Pray for my daughter who is a teacher. Pray that my husband who is on dialysis is stable. Pray that my family keeps close to Jesus
Replies
7
Views
443
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
135
PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom