Please pray that my son is offered a new ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter miorio
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miorio

Guest
Please pray that my son is offered a new job today...he has been out of work since ###...and really needs and wants to get back to a normal life...love to all and God bless
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A few weeks ago, I shared a prayer request about a potential opportunity in academia at an institution of higher education. The very next day, I was informed that the job had officially been posted, and that application reviews and interviews for the candidate pool are expected to begin May 2...
Replies
11
Views
242
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:31: I also made provision for contributions of wood at designated times, and for the firstfruits. Remember me with favor, my God. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:31, Nehemiah concludes the book by reflecting...
Replies
10
Views
155
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:31: I also made provision for contributions of wood at designated times, and for the firstfruits. Remember me with favor, my God. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:31, Nehemiah concludes the book by reflecting...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom