Please pray that my popcorn won't for ...

bmicah05

Humble Servant
Please pray that my popcorn won't be quarantined for a certain chemical that was put on it. It wasn't a bad chemical just by a different company. It will affect me greatly financially if my crop is quarantined. Please pray it won't be quarantined.
 
John 15:7 NIV
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Dear God,
Thank you for your great love and blessing over our lives. Thank you that your favor has no end, but it lasts for our entire lifetime. Forgive us for sometimes forgetting that you are intimately acquainted with all of our ways, that you know what concerns us, and you cover us as with a shield. We ask that we would walk in your blessing and goodness today. That your face would shine on us. That you would open the right doors for our lives and for our loved ones, that you would close the wrong doors and protect us from those we need to walk away from. Establish the work of our hands and bring to fulfillment all that you have given us to do in these days. We pray that you would make our way purposeful and our footsteps firm out of your goodness and love. Give us a heart of wisdom to hear your voice, and make us strong by your huge favor and grace.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

We are children of the King. He is Sovereign and He reigns Supreme, giving favor, guidance, and blessings to all those who seek after Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
97
I'm a Social Worker and I had a mentally unstable client call me yesterday threatening me over something I did not do. I was going by our company policy and he made threats that he knows where I live and what car I drive. Please pray God will protect me, my family and property.
Replies
11
Views
158
Please pray for my son and husband. Please pray that there won't be any fights/ arguments between them. I'm so so so stressed and don't know what I'm doing. Please pray. I believe a lot in prayers.
Replies
14
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom