Please pray that my neighbours will remove ### washing machine somewhere else

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Since yesterday night my neighbours are using washing machine which is right next to my wall (they are having it obviously in the living room, which architects have not planned to be there), and it's making such unpleasant noise just in the time where I must go to sleep cca 9, 10, 11 am... I just told the young daughter that I cannot sleep, if they can move the machine somewhere else, but I don't hear that they have stopped it... I think they don't care like always, I had so much problems with them, the brother of that girl even harassed my mother and my friend physically and their mother is very sneaky. Please pray that God will do something with that washing machine or with them, so that I am not harassed with noise... I didn't hear the noise of the washing machine until today....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my washing machine that is only a few years old can be fixed. Please pray my husband is willing and able to fix it for free. Please pray there is nothing major wrong with it. So many problems with this washing machine, I will never buy a ### again. ### Amen
Replies
9
Views
796
Pray that my washing machine starts working again and that it starts washing clothes again
Replies
6
Views
281
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
10
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom