Please pray that my mum ### ### will pass ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter xstal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xstal

Guest
Please pray that my mum ### ### will pass over peacefully and that her soul will be with God. I am her daughter ### ###.

My mum has three tumours that have spread throughout, her body is completely toxic.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So basically I told my mum I’m going to start leaving the house really early in the morning and she thought I meant for work which she’s desperately wanted me to have for weeks and months and years. But due to things I’m focusing on I wouldn’t be able to do it. But I was planning on fighting...
Replies
9
Views
333
Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
174
Replies
12
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom