Please pray that my job is saved. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request that I not lose my employment! I just received a text message from a co-worker that I might be losing my job! I pray that that is not true as I have not given notice to leave! Please pray for protection over my employment and income in Jesus name!
Replies
8
Views
115
I pray for strength. My boss is trying to take my job. She has discussed in front of other co- workers that going forward she need to get rid of me. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. Pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
141
My college is laying off more people. Please pray that the Lord will protect my job. Please also pray for my daughter to find a job. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,039
Members
648,995
Latest member
Reoton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom