please pray that my ### is placed with a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lore09

Servant
please pray that my daughter is placed with a family who loves her and will not hurt her. please pray for a cure for AIDS and other disease, please pray for my children too no longer be abused and ridiculed and that God will at last protect them and heal them and grant/show them favor. Please pray that God will move me/us somewhere where we will be safe and welcome.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is a ### and he just had a car accident, No one got hurt but he is worried that the insurance will go up higher and that they will Let him go or so him to pay partially to cover for the accident. Please pray for favor and protection. Over him and his job so nothing happens and everything...
Replies
10
Views
162
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home don't let me get kicked out I draw a bloodline against my landlord holy spirit continue to soften her heart show me favor with my landlord shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way...
Replies
12
Views
512
Please pray for my wife as her back hurts she has ckd so we always worry about her kidneys now I think it’s because she was helping me life cases of water the other day and she was only able to use her one hand (the side that hurts) to help me I think she twisted the wrong way picking them up...
Replies
6
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom