Please pray that my indecision will finally come to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearltiel

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that my indecision will finally come to an end and that I know and follow God's will. I know that God is watching after me. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These predators be charged to the full extent of the law and charged with fraudulent behavior and have No evidence against us Your servants Lord, seeking justice with good probono cont. attns to take this major injustice further and not let these criminals off, you Fight them, in Jesus name and...
Replies
8
Views
241
Also if i forgot something in how its supose to be done please tell me i still remember when i always forgot to say in jesus name amen after praying my brain injury made me forget but when someone pointed that to me and explain why i now do it. this is my first testimony. Brothers and sisters, I...
Replies
11
Views
214
I am finally getting the urges to actually commit the act after being ### days free. Please pray for me to do the right decision. God bless you guys
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom