Please pray that my hybrid courses in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, as challengingly traumatic this college semester has been, I ask that I finish strong by having my grades be C's. I specifically ask for a good high grade on my math final paper and that I am able to move onto the next college chapter and not have to repeat any class...
Replies
11
Views
251
My daughter is entering her sophomore year of university. Her classes started yesterday, and she moved into her new rental place the day before yesterday. Because she was preparing for a transfer exam during her freshman year, she took fewer credits than usual. After unfortunately not passing...
Replies
12
Views
163
LIFE IN MY LA COURSE COMES THRU FOR ME TODAY I CAN FINISH MY ONLINE COURSE I CAN DO EYELASHES GREATLYYY.. I CREATE A JOB I CAN DO PROFESSIONAL EYELASHES BE A GREAT ENTERTAINER ENCOURAGER AGAIN SOMETHING NEW COMES OUT OF ME GREATLYYYY A MIRACLE OPENS UP FOR ME EVEN PART TIME ENTERTAINMENT IDK A...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom