Please pray that my hours are not cut at ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayallica

Prayer Partner
Please pray that my hours are not cut at work! I need this job and I'm so grateful! In Jesus name!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### to get more hours at work or best case a steady part time job. His work hours were cut back really bad this week. He is an evangelist and using his own funds to fund his ministry efforts. Thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
137
I am being awaken in the wee hours of the morning. The Holy Spirit speaks to me, and takes me to the holy scriptures. At times I start to weep before the Lord. The anointing is so great at times that I am overwhelmed by it. I know that this is the time of preparation for my work that I will do...
Replies
7
Views
146
Please pray that my hours change, so that I start in the morning instead of late afternoon till early evening.
Replies
8
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom