Please pray that my home business starts to make ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that my home business starts to make money now...it is so hard. I lost my job because of going through Chemo and I am trying to start a home work, but it just hasn't taken off I am so stressed it affects my health

I have ulcers now too.

Please Father in Heaven hear my prayer and bless this, please let it begin now because I cannot make it much longer. I am afraid Lord please calm my fear. In Jesus name I pray

God bless all for praying for me!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please please pray for me I wrote such a long post explaining how exhausted and tired I've been and asking for your prayers and being delivered from the enemies stronghold over my physical ability to get up out of bed and clean my home. I kept trying to post my prayer request and it would not...
Replies
9
Views
364
My mother had a stroke due to a blood clot a month ago. Now, her left side is paralyzed, and she is unable to swallow or get out of bed and walk. Because she has a nasogastric tube and a catheter, she cannot be taken home for care, so the family has placed her in a nursing home. However, my...
Replies
8
Views
365
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
10
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom