Please pray that my girlfriend ### realizes how she ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravehear

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my girlfriend ### realizes how she is hurting me and our relationship. Please also pray that I am given the strength to hold on and endure her doings. I love her deeply and she says she loves me. We plan on being married but now I am in doubt somewhat.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My girlfriend and I are going through a tough situation, with anxiety leading up to my girlfriend ### court hearing in the morning, I pray charges are dropped and the case is dismissed, long story short she got into a altercation with my sister which led to her arrest about a month ago, but they...
Replies
11
Views
257
Please I pray and I beg for you to let me and my girlfriend ### to be together. I love ### Please help us soften our heart and fill with love for each other and please let our family accept our relationship and please let us be happy and be together forever please let me and ### be together please 🙏
Replies
10
Views
117
Dear God, Thank You so much for my girlfriend, the love of my life. Thank You for blessing me with her and for all the things that I learn from her every single day. Continue to strengthen our relationship as well as each of our relationships Amen
Replies
9
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom