Please pray that my exam goes well today and I don't ###

uwjn121

Servant
Please pray that my exam goes well today and I don't embarrass myself. Please help me to stay calm and be able to study, and relay intelligent information!
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for inner strength endurance.jpg
    quote prayer for inner strength endurance.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
I've prayed in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Be encouraged: pray for yourself, for others, and read God's word.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
 
Please pray for other people in here as well! Other people need your prayers as much as you need theirs! Prayer is not about simply posting requests and asking others to pray for you. You need to pray for others too. We do not have designated people in here whose job is to pray for everybody 24h a day while others just keep posting their requests! People who are selfish in prayer, do not have a very successful spiritual life!!!

 

James 5:16 "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
361
Please pray that everything goes well today with the job and that my worries about it are nothing.
Replies
8
Views
259
Please pray that my exam results go well and I achieve my goals
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,564
Messages
16,812,423
Members
650,879
Latest member
Karayrirview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom