Please pray that my brother ### gets ...

pounce

Beloved of All
Please pray that my brother ### gets a job soon. He had an interview and is just waiting to hear back.
 
I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. Bless me to successfully fulfill my God-given purpose in Christ Jesus. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, and keep me safe from all sickness, accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, demonic activity, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and all those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen. So be it!


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net

 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus name, please pray it is God’s will for my father & brother to receive the help needed to complete the overwhelming amount of paperwork/applications for my brothers medical care. ### year old dad doing his best to care for my ### year old brother for over a year now. Brother suffered ###...
Replies
13
Views
255
Please pray for my brother, ###. I ask that God protects him from all evil and shatters any wicked plans against him. He is currently going through a very difficult season in his life. Please pray that the Lord heals his heart from severe pain. Due to his current life circumstances, he is...
Replies
17
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom