Please pray that my Almighty Father Jesus ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
109
Psalm 43: Send Out Your Light 1 Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation; deliver me from deceitful and unjust men. 2 For You are the God of my refuge. Why have You rejected me? Why must I walk in sorrow because of the enemy’s oppression? 3 Send out Your light...
Replies
9
Views
156
Praise the Lord God in Jesus name father for job am feeling little bit fear because from them not get a call so am praying father which ever hurdles stopping am asking in ur name father open the doors am handing to ur hands father u know better than my self and give me patience in ur name father...
Replies
8
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom