Please pray that may God save me ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Words Of Wisdom Just For You
 
Please pray that may God save me heart disease, premature death and cleans to Holy before him.
Heavenly Father I present ### efore you. Where there is sickness I pray that you will grant healing. Give him a new heart. Miracle Worker do the impossible in Jezuz name and the glory will be yourz.
 
Father sanctify today all who seek your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD SAVE ME, O GOD SAVE US, O GOD SAVE EVERYONE, O GOD SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CREATED,AMEN
Replies
13
Views
140
I feel like I can barely go on. I am facing overwhelming financial debt, the possibility of a legal battle, and severe physical and emotional exhaustion. I desperately need God's help. Please pray that God will rescue me, sustain me, and make a way for me through this seemingly impossible situation.
Replies
7
Views
135
Heavenly Father I come before You dressed in the righteousness of Your Son Jesus for I have none of my own. Father incline Your ear to my prayer do not rebuke me as I deserve I pray. I ask deliverance from my circumstances. Please open the doors of Your blessings, make in me clean and pure...
Replies
6
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,564
Messages
16,800,903
Members
650,094
Latest member
Chuetar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom