Please pray that Jesus would take me away from this

hearme

Beloved of All
Please pray that Jesus would take me away from this life cuz I am bored of my life and I don't want to live anymore.
 
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith hope decision know God will in our life Holy presence Lord guide white .jpg
    quote prayer faith hope decision know God will in our life Holy presence Lord guide white .jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
God bless you. I pray wisdom and revelation for you through God's living Word. Jesus, heal '###' and help combat the enemy's lies and accusations. Open the eyes of their heart anew! May we see ourselves as You do. ###
 
Please Father God, Son and Holy Spirit. I ask that you heal the mind, body and spirit of the person who made this request. I pray that you will show and send the Holy Spirit on this person and let them know that they are special, have purpose and are important. Please Lord guide your follower to continue and follow the path that is correct for them. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ask God to take me away from someone who has caused me so much grief and turmoil. I moved in with this family who had only one request was that I kept a healthy happy environment for their daughter and no one else was living there. Then everything went downhill I was attending martial...
Replies
11
Views
149
Please pray for me that the Lord leads me not into temptation but delivers me from the evil one.
Replies
13
Views
165
Father please take me home please take me far far away from this place please please please
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom