Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you - Weymouth Bible
I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May God protect and bless ### with every aspect needed in your life. May all those infected with Covid at the prison be healed, in Jesus precious name, amen.
Please pray with me to be protected and find a new home please . also for my divorce to be default granted and to know my guitar better and find a fitness or camera or nusic gig in JESUS name amen
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear.
I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...