please pray that I would have work at ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightwood

Disciple of Prayer
please pray that I would have work at my agency I work as a caregiver with elderly people and haven't had work in months I really need a job thank you for your prayers
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been going through a long season of struggle and feel ‘stuck’. Stuck in life and stuck spiritually. Lately, I have had a hard time hearing from God, and am feeling discouraged, weary and exhausted from the battle. My deepest desire is to know truth, grow closer to the LORD and have a...
Replies
12
Views
258
Praying that the company I work for did not sell. I have worked there ### years. Please let there be work of ### to ### hours of work for me. I like my job and pray that the company does not sell and continues to operate. Thank you, and prayers for my physical and mental health.
Replies
11
Views
166
I made a big mistake at work. I was meaning to do well but got overwhelmed and made a huge mistake. I feel like I let everyone down, especially my family. I have repented to the Lord, but I'm still dealing with the anxiety of not knowing. I ask for prayer and appreciate it.
Replies
12
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom