Please pray that I will not be nervious when I see the doctor for a###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please pray that I will not be nervious when I see the doctor for a checkup.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend believed in so called divine healing and refuse to see a doctor for cough and have not been healed yet and stubbornly believe in the so-called divine healing without seeing the doctor.
Replies
9
Views
197
I'm going to see the doctor for a skin problem. Pray that it's not cancer or herpes etc and that I will have peace of mind Amen
Replies
8
Views
255
I am going to see the doctor today about my anxiety, Can you please pray to give me the strength to handle whatever results from this. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom