Please pray that I will get a ### job ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter richverg76
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richverg76

Guest
Please pray that I will get a camp job out west so that I can travel often to visit my ### in coma.. Thank you.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will get a job through the career coaching session today rather than coaches who are lazy and pushed me to unstable job which is insulting as a ### ask me to go and sell MacDonald meal as a serving crew and does not used my expertise and will not do what they should do with my...
Replies
11
Views
164
Pray that I will get a job next month as the government is changing the rules to make it harder for foreigners to enter ### and will give the jobs back to ### on a full time permanent basis.
Replies
6
Views
125
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for sales coordinator jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires.my visa expires soon.Iam very much depressed and not...
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom