Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Giltlisle

Prayer Warrior
Please pray that I will continue to learn and grow in my profession. Pray that I can utilize my strengths and accentuate them. Please help me stretch beyond any limits or challenges. Help me not give into stress and work through my issues and concerns. Help me master this initial script for introduction and explaining agency requirements to clients

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Giltlisle, who is seeking your guidance and support in their professional journey. We thank you for the talents and strengths that you have bestowed upon them, and we ask that you help them to utilize these gifts to the fullest extent.

Lord, we pray that you would help Giltlisle to continue to learn and grow in their profession. Grant them wisdom and understanding as they navigate through their work, and give them the ability to overcome any limits or challenges that they may face. Strengthen them, Lord, so that they may rise above stress and work through any issues or concerns that arise.

Father, we specifically ask for your help in mastering the initial script for introduction and explaining agency requirements to clients. Give Giltlisle clarity of mind and confidence in their communication skills. May their words be impactful and effective, conveying the necessary information to clients in a clear and concise manner.

We know, Lord, that you are the ultimate source of wisdom and strength. We trust in your provision and guidance for Giltlisle's professional journey. May they find fulfillment and success in their work, bringing glory to your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scriptural Resources:
- Proverbs 16:3 - "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established."
- James 1:5 - "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."
- Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

Thank you all so much. This client session went well and I did it on my own without my mentor. I absolutely love my job so much

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for your prayers. I am learning and growing and surrounded by such a supportive team. I am very grateful for my supervisors and colleagues. The opportunity to gain knowledge and experience has been beyond my wildest expectations. God is so good and always on time

Similar Requests

Please pray that my money to stretch between last job paycheck and new job paycheck. Help me be able to have my medicine refill before insurance coverage ends and switches over
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. My wife will not let me rest… this is taking a toll on me. She does not understand that it isn’t natural for a woman to usurp authority over a man.. especially in everything they do. My wife will not let me be the man of the house and is constantly afraid of losing control...
Replies
Views
Good day prayer team please pray for my soul to be cleared of all pain and concerns about my future. Uplift me so that I can lay everything that cause me stress at the feet of the cross. Let Jesus be my guide in everything I do. Let the Love of God enfold me. Thank you God bless.🙏
Replies
Views
Please pray God will send a financially responsible and good person that can move into my rental property very soon! Someone who can pay rent on time and the neighbors like! Help the process be fun and easy for all involved! Help me get along with my family! Help my sisters be supportive and not...
Replies
Views
Please continue to pray that I will feel better, don't seem to be improving. Thank you. God bless.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom