Please pray that I will be able ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
241
Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I can sleep properly. I struggle with insomnia and it has made me feel exhausted. I can’t fall asleep early and then I sleep for only 3 hrs AB’s I wake early and can’t sleep again. I am ### yrs old and I feel extremely exhausted during the days when...
Replies
6
Views
106
This account was very important for business reasons so I'm grateful
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom