Please pray that I see God's sign and will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearltiel

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that I see God's sign and will on taking a new job. I want to take the best care of my family. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Lamentations 5:18 proclaims, "Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it." Extended Explanation of the Verse: This profound verse encapsulates not only the physical desolation of a beloved city but also...
Replies
10
Views
152
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 72:16: “May grain abound throughout the land; on the tops of the hills may it sway. May the crops flourish like Lebanon and thrive like the grass of the field.” Psalm 72:16 envisions a kingdom blessed with prosperity, where the land...
Replies
7
Views
315
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 18:12 – “Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 18:12, David describes God’s approach in majestic and powerful imagery. The verse...
Replies
7
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom