Please pray that I receive the job opportunity that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I receive the job opportunity that I have been interviewed for. This is an excellent opportunity not only financially, but socially too. This job would allow me to grow and flourish and provide the skills that I will need for future endeavors. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
157
Pray for job opportunities and ask Jesus to block all those fake jobs and give me the correct job opportunities so that I can pay off my monthly insurance money and provide for my family and do ask Jesus to make those discriminatory companies which hired a lot of foreigners and not locals to...
Replies
7
Views
163
I moved to another state a few months ago and have been having trouble with work. I have already had two job jobs with a temp agency and can’t seem to find full-time work. Let alone even get interviews in the state that I live in.. for the most part. It’s not even me or my resume. Just the...
Replies
12
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,778
Messages
16,814,947
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom