PLEASE PRAY THAT I ME###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY THAT I MEET A GODLY WIFE, LONELY AND NEED PEACE AND SUPPORT.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May the Lord give you the desires of your heart, and bring into your life today the Godly wife he has prepared for you before you were even framed.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Señor me arrepiento de desviarme de SUS mandamientos señor le pido perdón y me arrepiento porque solo contra Usted e pecado. Salmo 119: 4-24 en El nombre de Jesús señor Jesús le pido perdón por aver fumado las páginas de los evangelios. Lo ise con la fe de dejar la adicción al cristal. Señor me...
Replies
9
Views
146
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
133
Please pray that i may stop smoking thanks
Replies
13
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom