Re. The insurance, I had already made the change, however just found out one of the good providers I just started with doesn’t accept that insurance and if I change over not sure I can at this point now. I needed the extra amt for dental coverage that this new insurance is providing for all the...
So I had a job interview today and it went well. I think I will get the job, so thank you for all of the prayers. But the only problem is it pays much less than what I am making now, and I want to make sure I will still be able to pay all of my bills. I want to make the right choice, so please...
1) no pain in my body and no stress
2) i need to make right decision between two options in the next hour connected to something, it will impact important things